Marie‐Emmanuelle HAAS, intellectual property and digital law Attorney at Law
Pioneer of alternative dispute resolution and domain name Law, Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS has developed a recognized practice of Intellectual Property and Digital Law, both in France and abroad. Her scope covers registration procedures of IP rights, advice, pre-litigation or litigation.
Her clients appreciate how she analyses each situation on the Internet in all its complexity and gives the most operational answers.
Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS serves as an expert for the resolution of domain name disputes and regularly renders decisions: view decisions. She also is Arbitrator for Intellectual Property disputes at the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC) and elected Independant Member of EURid Strategic Committee (registry of the .eu country code top-level domains).
ME HAAS’s Law firm services:
Maximise your Digital Potential
Organise and protect your Domain Names and Brands to increase their value
Whether you are a startup company, an SME or an institution, the Law firm ME HAAS can assist you in all aspects of the digital world, helping you with:
- Creating a strong web presence and attracting clients
- Dominating your market share
- Securing and protecting your financial partners investments
- Dispute resolutions
- Protection, monitoring, increasing the value of and protecting your intangible assets: domain names, brands, copyrights, designs and models, databases, software …
- Efficient use of Digital Law
The Law office ME HAAS is ranked by Legal 500 – 2014, Legal 500 EMEA – 2015 and 2016, in the category “Boutiques Intellectual property”, as well as by WTR 2017 in the category “Recommended individual”.
– Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS has been recognized as a recommended expert in Intellectual Property in France by the renowned international legal directory WTR 1000 2017: « A true domain-name dynamo. She has an impressive alternative dispute resolution toolbox at her disposal »
– Interview in French Trademark Office’s website (https://www.inpi.fr/fr): “Brands in the digital economy: protection and usage“
– As of september 2016, Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS is Arbitrator for Intellectual Property disputes at the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC)
2018/04/12: training at the IRPI (Institut de Recherche en Propriété Intellectuelle) in Paris: « Le nom de domaine au service de l’entreprise » (The Domain Name to help the business).
« Un an de droit français des noms de domaine », article published by Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS in Propriété Industrielle, N°6 – June 2017 – Annual comment based on the analysis of 70 decisions rendered in 2016.
« Domains and Domain Names 2017 » France, published in Getting the Deal Through*
« Brands in the Digital economy », written by Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS and published in the INPI study « The intellectual property and the digital transformation of the economy » prefaced by Axelle Lemaire France’s Secretary of State for Digital.