Marie‐Emmanuelle HAAS, intellectual property and digital law Attorney at Law
Pioneer of alternative dispute resolution and domain name Law, Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS has developed a recognized practice of Intellectual Property and Digital Law, both in France and abroad. Her scope covers registration procedures of IP rights, advice, pre-litigation or litigation.
Her clients appreciate how she analyses each situation on the Internet in all its complexity and gives the most operational answers.
Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS serves as an expert for the resolution of domain name disputes and regularly renders decisions: view decisions. She also is Arbitrator for Intellectual Property disputes at the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC) and she has been elected, since May 2018, member of the board of EURid (registry of the .eu country code top-level domains) and is an Independant Member of EURid Strategic Committee since June 2016.
ME HAAS’s Law firm services:
Digital LawMaximise your Digital Potential
Organise and protect your Domain Names and Brands to increase their value
Whether you are a startup company, an SME or an institution, the Law firm ME HAAS can assist you in all aspects of the digital world, helping you with:
- Creating a strong web presence and attracting clients
- Dominating your market share
- Securing and protecting your financial partners investments
- Dispute resolutions
- Protection, monitoring, increasing the value of and protecting your intangible assets: domain names, brands, copyrights, designs and models, databases, software …
- Efficient use of Digital Law
The law firm ME HAAS is ranked:
- Since 2017 in the WTR 1000 as a « recommended experts » in France by the World Trademark Review.
- Since 2021 by the French magazine Décideurs as having a reputable practice in the “Industrial Property – Trademarks Litigation” category
Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS was recognized by the renowned international directory WTR 1000 2023 in the “Silver Individuals” category and in the “recommended individual” category in intellectual property: « A well-renowned figure on the French IP scene, Marie-Emmanuelle Haas is at her best when handling briefs at the intersection of IP and IT law. The ME HAAS founder has also been developing her geographical indication offering ».
Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS has been recognized in the 2023 ranking of the French magazine Décideurs as having a reputable practice in the “Industrial Property – Trademarks Litigation” category.
– 2023/06/28 to 2023/07/01: Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS will attend the 41 th annual conference of ECTA (European Communities Trademark Association), which will take place in Prague.
– 2023/06/06: Annual dinner of the AFNIC (Association française pour le nommage Internet en cooperation).
« Un an de droit français des noms de domaine et des marques sur Internet », article written under the direction of Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS with Jérôme TASSI and Dune GERIN, published in Propriété industrielle, No. 6 of June 2023, annual comment based on the analysis of 35 decisions rendered in 2022. The first comment was published in 2009.
« Protéger sa marque », published by Groupe Revue Fiduciaire in 2023
Podcast « #11 intellectual property rights » (in French), from the Juritools program, by the Groupe Revue Fiduciaire, online since March 9, 2023.
Podcast « #10 Website creation » (in French), from the Juritools program, by the Groupe Revue Fiduciaire, online since March 2, 2023.
Podcast « #9 How to protect your trademark on the Internet and abroad? » (in French), from the Juritools program, by the Groupe Revue Fiduciaire, online since May 25, 2022.
Podcast « #8 How to choose your trademark? » (in French), from the Juritools program, by the Groupe Revue Fiduciaire, online since May 18, 2022.
Marie-Emmanuelle HAAS contributed to the 2022 update of the publication « Maîtriser le RGPD dans l’entreprise » published by the Groupe Revue Fiduciaire in its collection « Pratiques d’expert ».